Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Bedford
Love Mondays by finding your ideal Customer Service Advisor role with Lantmannen Unibake! As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for managing your own customer base, processing all their orders and dealing with any queries.
You will be great at:
- Accurately processing customer orders and dealing with any queries from customers
- Negotiating and Teamwork
- Problem solving to a deadline
- Supporting the stock control process
- A strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Proactive and striving for improvement
- Good at relationship building
- A high level of computer and IT literacy
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer services, supply chain or export environment
- Working knowledge of AX12 software or equivalent would be an advantage- knowledge of Microsoft products will really help
- Having a sense of humor is a must!
Please apply now
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/