Lantmännen Cerealia is hiring a Grain Value Chain Manager
Would you like to be part of the food value chain, ‘from field to fork’, and be responsible for coordinating our Nordic grain sourcing requirements?
This role is new and therefore we are looking for a curious person with an easy-to-understand analyst mind. This role will have a close collaboration with production in our Nordic countries and our Grain Unit, who is responsible for sourcing grain to Lantmännen companies. In addition, there will be close work with Sales, Product Development and Financial Controlling on the joint ambition to optimize our end-to-end grain business.
This is what you will do:
- Coordinate and communicate long-term volume and grain requirements to Grain Unit. This to secure grain availability according to concept, specification and prerequisites for optimized cost end-to-end within Lantmännen
- Analyze risk in grain value chain from a business perspective and recommended solutions in close collaboration with Grain and Pricing Controller, Grain purchaser and Production site
- Drive the agenda to harmonize ways-of-working cross our Nordic countries and towards Grain Unit
- Facilitate and improve the Grain S&OP forum to secure cross functional collaboration leading to opportunity/risk decisions and efficiency in execution
- Develop and follow-up KPIs for continues improvements
- Pro-actively suggest areas for improvements, decisions and ensure execution through clear and inclusive motivating leadership
To succeed, we are looking for you who have:
- Relevant supply chain experience, preferably with an understanding of agriculture and grain business
- Great understanding of commercial and financial concepts
- Understanding of the agriculture business and the grain lifecycle.
- Ability to seek and structure required information.
- Skills to make conclusions based on facts, which you can communicate back in a simplified way.
- Holistic view, with the ability to understand and coordinate cross-functional requirements.
- Excellent spoken and written Swedish, English and other Nordic languages is a plus
- Good knowledge with IT tools (Movex, SO99+, Cognos, Microsoft Office)
- Master’s degree or equivalent is a plus, with 5+ years’ supply chain experience
And you also need to be:
- Structured with project management skills
- Analytical and can seek and structure required data sources, and communicate it back in a simplified way
- Able to work independently as well as encourage collaboration
- Drive results towards a clear goal
- Confident in challenging, have curiosity to learn, and passion to engage and lead stakeholders
- Driven by overcoming challenges and enjoys taking a greater responsibility
- Proactive and look to the whole picture to optimize the value chain end-to-end
- Able to deal with ambiguity and set your own agenda
- A Socially and communicatively talented person who finds it easy to build trust and relationships
You also share our values of Openness, Holistic view and Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
The position is located at our office in Malmö and will report to Head of Supply Chain. Some travelling will occur, primarily to our facilities in within the Nordic countries, approximately 4-6 days per month.
Welcome with your application not later than November 17, 2019!
For more details about the position, please contact either Linda Jones, Head of Supply Chain at email@example.com or Sara Björeskog, HR Manager Cerealia Sweden at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lantmännen är ett lantbrukskooperativ och norra Europas ledande aktör inom lantbruk, maskin, bioenergi och livsmedel. Vi ägs av 25 000 svenska lantbrukare, har 10 000 anställda och omsätter 45 miljarder kronor på årsbasis. Genom forskning och verksamhet i hela värdekedjan tar vi ansvar från jord till bord. www.lantmannen.se
Lantmännen Cerealia är en del av Lantmännens livsmedelsdivision. Vi utvecklar, tillverkar och saluför ett brett sortiment av nyttiga och hälsosamma livsmedel med basen i lokalt odlat spannmål. Vår kärnverksamhet är spannmålsbaserade produkter, inklusive mjöl, müsli, knäckebröd, pasta och pannkakor, men vi tillhandahåller även färdigrätter, vegetariska livsmedel och drycker, och mycket mer. Kungsörnen, AXA, START, FINN CRISP, Amo, Regal, Gooh och GoGreen är exempel på våra varumärken, som har ett gemensamt mål; att göra positiv skillnad inom livsmedel!
Läs mer på www.lantmannencerealia.com.