Marketing Manager- Maternity Cover
We are looking for an Marketing Manager to drive growth throughout our brand portfolio. This role will be for a mininum of 12 months on a fixed term contract in our Bagshot office.
You will develop and implement the brand marketing strategy and manage the day to day activities of the team and delivery of marketing plans to drive sales with both retailer and trade customers, as well as consumers.
You will own the development of the UK product brands and drive growth for key categories, including Danish pastries and fast-food breads.
You will -
- Create and deliver impactful multi-channel marketing campaigns based on insight, to drive awareness, brand consideration and sales with our target customer
- Lead the Trade Marketing strategy with key supermarket retailers and build robust activity plans to bring new and lapsed shoppers into the category
- Oversee the development of the Food Service and Wholesale plans, with support from the Brand Manger to drive sales within key customers
- Manage and develop the Brand Manager so that they grow within their role, with high motivation levels and help achieve the key objectives of the marketing team.
- Strategic mindset with a desire to drive continual improvement.
- A team player with a willingness to assist colleagues and motivate the team
- Strong strategic focus and analytical capability.
- Knowledge of UK FMCG markets and Foodservice/ Wholesale sector.
- Experience managing key marketing activity channels: PR, Digital, Print, Trade Marketing etc
At Lantmännen Unibake UK, we know it is key that we get the right candidates to join our team and if you have the right attitude and show the necessary skills for this role then please apply now
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/