Quality Assurance Auditor FTC
QA Auditor –Milton Keynes (Contract)
Reporting to the QA Supervisor, this role is responsible for auditing and promoting compliance with quality and food safety procedures, providing support and guidance to the operational teams where required and ensuring standards are in line with business needs and customer requirements.
You will be great at …
- Conducting swabbing and sampling
- Providing support for all visits and external audits where applicable
- Providing cover for the Bake Off Technician in their absence
- Checking each record on the line at least twice per shift and conduct at least one check on the line per record time e.g. metal detection check
- supporting with product launches and similar NPD or trial work
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Assertive – with strong influential skills
- Self-disciplined & motivated - with the ability to work flexibly & unsupervised
- Good time management – with the ability to multi task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- A Flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- 2+ years quality/technical experience in manufacturing environment preferably food industry
Please apply now!
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/