Regio Manager West Flanders
Your job / role as Regio Manager
You develop and maintain partnerships with existing and potential customers in the West Flanders area (Belgium) with a view on achieving the short and long term sales targets by executing proactive sales activities.
Customers are mainly situated in the foodservice wholesaler landscape (out of home) eg. sandwich bars, bistro’s, restaurants, hotels and end-customers.
- Achieving respective sales budgets in assigned area(s);
- Accurate reporting in regards to customers (incl. planning and visits) through Data Outlet;
- Follow-up ‘accounts receivable’ status: continuously pro-active questioning customer solvability;
- Develop local action plans, based on data outlet input (distribution measurement) in relation to the specific product opportunities for end customers;
- Maintaining relationships and act as a professional partner for the entire regional wholesaler network based on the ABC segmentation and our / their end-customers;
- Attendance relevant fairs;
- Preparing, implementing and managing an effective end customer visit planning, based on the ABC segmentation (incl. optimal routing);
- Occasional taking end-customer orders and actively selling of promotional products;
- Act as the ambassador for wholesaler, end-customers and Customer Service in regards to the coordination and communication of potential complaints, being able to turn potential complaints around in sales opportunities;
- Build a long-term relationship with end customers, based on our thorough service approach;
- Optimization product range;
- Stimulate customers to use MYP and training facilities;
- Develop sales through local marketing;
- Performs sales calls based on product- and market knowledge;
- Convinces rather through knowledge, insight and original approach than on price and emotion;
- Delivers technical Bake off support to end customers where applicable;
- Proactively collect and report all kinds of market information: e.g. customer relationships wholesaler / end customer, competition, interest groups, sectors related, etc.
Experience & knowledge:
- You have a Bachelor degree;
- 2+ years’ sales experience within the out-of-home market;
- Excellent knowledge of the market (customers, competitors, …) and trends of the Foodservice;
- Knowledge of sales support tools, processes and policies
- Well-developed presentation and negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of how to set up and execute activities for
- hunting in order to enlarge the number of accounts,
- account management, planning and account development;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch; solid knowledge of English and French is plus;
Key capabilities and Personality:
- Entrepreneurial go-getter, driven by customer satisfaction and achieving sales targets;
- Focus on customers, solutions and results;
- Initiative: successfully identifies and develops plans to avoid problems or to capitalize on opportunities with a long-term perspective;
- Relationship building: develops and maintains a planned network of relationships with clients, colleagues in their department and other parts of the organization, as well as internal and external stakeholders;
- Team player who can work autonomously (self-driven);
- You are able to build up long-term relationships with customers and prospects.
- A pioneering role in a changing and growing company with a vision to become a global leader in its industry.
- Making a difference and contributing significantly to something greater than yourself
- Work in an international, entrepreneurial environment
- Future career development to senior roles both local or international
- A competitive remuneration package
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/