Reimagine your career - Lantmännen Summer Internship
Do you want to get practical experience based on what you’ve learnt in your field of studies so far? Do you want to solve for actual challenges and projects that can make a real difference in our company? Are you curious to learn more about our unique business and get a valuable network for your future career? Then you should apply to our summer internship!
For the summer internship 2019 the application period has closed.
This is our Summer Internship
As an intern you get a foot in the door to our global and growing business with operations from field to fork. You will also get a leg up for upcoming trainee program starting in autumn 2020. With our unique business range we can offer interesting projects in any of our business areas and great development opportunities across countries, cultures and areas of expertise for your future career. What we do together can influence society and peoples’ everyday lives – creating value for our farmers and future generations.
This is what you will do
You will join a professional team somewhere within our international group, either at Corporate Functions or in one of our sectors: Agriculture, Machinery, Food, Energy or Real Estate. With support from your mentor, you will project lead a case that can create actual value for our business, the case will be based on your educational background and interest. Depending on the case, the focus could be to identify or analyze a business need or challenge prior a product launch or a research project for example. By the end of the internship you will present your result and recommendation on how to solve for the challenge you’ve been tasked with.
During this paid summer internship you will be able to learn a lot, by getting practical experience and taking ownership for your project. In exchange we hope to learn from you and together influence our road ahead.
- At least two semesters left until graduation from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- A valid working permit in Sweden
- A genuine interest in Lantmännen
- An open mind and appreciate to give and receive feedback
- Curious to learn more about Lantmännen and our different industries
- Highly communicative and collaborative
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Business oriented and eager to work in a global environment with a wide range of businesses
- Results driven and the ability to find new ways of reaching your goals, constantly looking for possibilities to improve things and drive new ideas.
What does a previous intern have to say?
In 2015, Joel Brodde was accepted into Lantmännen's Summer Internship Program, where he did an investment analysis for the Group Controlling department.
- Period: five to six weeks distributed over June and August, as decided together with your mentor
- City: will be decided later in the process
- Country: Sweden
- Salary: Paid position
- Those years that we don’t offer a Summer Internship program, we recruit for our Graduate Trainee Program
Previous Summer Internship Projects
- Group Function Sustainability – Risk analysis, Commodities
- Agricultural Sector – Market analysis, testing for quality
- Food Sector – Study of productivity increase in oat and breakfast production
- Machinery sector – Finance/controlling
- Group Function Supply Chain (Energy and Environment)
- Energy Sector (R&D area)
- Analysis and evaluation of a new biofuel product
Graduate Trainee Program
Over 15 months, you will get the opportunity to try out four different positions across various sectors, countries and professions – all to achieve in-depth insight in our wide range of products and services. Our Graduate Trainee Program is a unique start to any promising career, and we promise to invest in your development and to challenge you along the way. We provide the set-up – you provide the talent.