Lantmännen Unibake Benelux
The company is in a change process going from a production- towards a market driven organisation. Therefore an autonomous marketing team has been set up, headed by the marketing director.
To achieve our ambitious growth and long-term vision, we are looking to reinforce our marketing team (12 FTE's) with a Communication and Brand Manager.
The marketing department has been given the responsibility to lead the business orientation. Moving towards an organisation that puts the needs of their customers at the heart of everything they do. Helping clients to solve their problems and be more successful. Through innovation, education, inspiration and service.
The team covers category management, product management, channel marketing, marketing management and customer education. The role of communication and brand management is still one of the missing links. The brand and communication execution needs to be lifted to a professional benchmark level.
Therefore we are looking for an entrepreneurial communication and brand professional that is willing to take this challenge and leads the organisation towards a leading bakery group. The communication and brand manager is reporting into the marketing manager.
- Your goal is to raise the awareness, preference of/for our company, brands and products
- Togheter with the marketing manager you decide on the brand strategy of our local brands and influence the brand strategy of our global brands. This includes strategic choice of brands and developing the brands value, image, and story,
- Increase the exposure of our messages by setting up the entire (marketing) communication strategy and plan. You decide on the perfect mix of paid, owned and earned media channels. You lead the editorial brand communication plan. You systematicaly plan, implement, monitor, and revise all the channels of communication within the organization.
- You acts as an entrepreneur constantly fostering media innovation and development of business opportunities in customer and consumer communication and interaction through digital and traditional media channels.
- You have a strong customer priority, but also manage internal communications and PR,
- You especially develop a digital communication strategy and plan including presence on social media platforms and marketing automation. Incl. the setup of an organisation and supplier network which is able to accelerate on content marketing,
- Together with the channel marketers, you prepare brand or product launch campaigns,
- You manage your budget and constantly try to find the best return on investment,
- You have a regional responsibility, operating out of Belgium (Londerzeel as home base) for Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain.
- You have a master degree,
- You have 8 years of relevant, all-round (marketing and) communication management experience, with a proven track record both in off-, online, outbound and inbound communications including events, PR and internal communications,
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media,
- You combine a strategic view with a "can-do" and execution spirit,
- You have a wide degree of creativity and latitude,
- You are self-motivated, have perseverance and likes to act as a change agent,
- You have a strong business acumen, are a team player and strong verbal and written communicator,
- Ideally you have experience in setting up and managing a marketing automation and lead generation system (Hubspot).
- good knowledge of English, Dutch and French optional.
What we offer:
- A Pioneering role in a changing and growing company with a vision to become a global leader in its industry.
- Work in an international, entrepreneurial environment
- Future career development to senior roles
- A competitive remuneration package, including company car