Lantmännen Unibake Benelux
At Lantmännen Unibake, we believe in the little things to secure the high quality and consumer appeal of our bread and pastry products. Our attention to detail is one of the reasons why we rank among the leading international bakery companies.
Towards billions of smiling tummies
From 37 bakeries all over the world, we deliver our broad portfolio of frozen and fresh bakery products to retailers, wholesalers and the food service industry – sharing our bake-off expertise so customers can serve our products at their best.
Our vision is to lead the bakery business with the scale, knowledge and drive to be loved in every country.
The Operational Buyer will be:
- Managing purchase assignments and select suppliers to ensure optimal supply of trade “final products” at the optimal total value ownership.
- Sourcing save & high quality products on the right prices to support our business
- Performing daily purchasing orders (call-offs) using pre-selected or contracted suppliers in order to ensure supply
- Managing the daily external and internal trading business by:
- Trading purchase plan on weekly base:
- Follow up on running orders
- Organizing transport with the transport coordinator
- Organizing that quality control is happening on time and conform the signed specifications
- Approving the relevant trading invoices
- Updating prices in Axapta
- Managing potential trading complains
- Delivering the right service to our sales- and customer service team.
- Managing international suppliers
- You have a bachelor degree,
- You have min. 3 years of experience in a similar function
- You have good knowledge of purchasing policies
- You have specific technical knowledge about distribution and the logistics way of working
- Planning with external suppliers also is not new for you
- Dutch, French and English language skills
What we offer
- A Pioneering role in a changing and growing company with a vision to become a global leader in its industry.
- Work in an international, entrepreneurial environment
- Future career development to senior roles
- A competitive remuneration package
Steven De Wit