Process Quality Engineer
Lantmännen Unibake Benelux
At Lantmännen Unibake, we believe in the little things to secure the high quality and consumer appeal of our bread and pastry products. Our attention to detail is one of the reasons why we rank among the leading international bakery companies.
Towards billions of smiling tummies
From 37 bakeries all over the world, we deliver our broad portfolio of frozen and fresh bakery products to retailers, wholesalers and the food service industry – sharing our bake-off expertise so customers can serve our products at their best.
Our vision is to lead the bakery business with the scale, knowledge and drive to be loved in every country.
Process Quality Engineer
Mission and purpose:
The main purpose of the function is to assure a constant and high product quality level, in line with the customer requirements and the set specifications.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Collect and analyze relevant process data and link the quality results to the production processes in order to have more stable product quality, with objective parameters to improve and follow-up.
- Implement, evaluate and enhance the quality monitor, leading to product quality improvement actions and transparent communication of the results through the organization.
- Understand the customer requirements linked to product quality and translate these into product specifications, in order to deliver products in line with the customers’ expectations.
- Support the company & quality strategy by follow-up new developed products and assure the same quality level after the release of the item to the production department.
- As Product Quality Engineer you report to the Quality Assurance Manager and work in close collaboration with the production department and the product development team.
- Being part of a small team you will need to acquire the knowledge and skills to take over tasks from different persons in the team.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in engineering sciences and can look back on some experience in an industrial production environment.
- You are an analytical, pro-active and a communicative team player. You know how to motivate people to work with changing working methods.
- You are pragmatic and do what is necessary to achieve your goals.
- You possess good organization and planning skills.
- You like to continuously improve.
- You are familiar with traditional PC tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and you have affinity for new software systems.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You are flexible in working hours, as our production runs 24h-24h and assurance of quality might be needed out of normal working hours. A correct balance between work and private time is always respected.
- A fascinating job in an international company in a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- A professional environment with clear ambitions.
- Numerous development opportunities in a continuously evolving and growing company.
- An attractive wage, supplemented by extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, ...